Fairy Fire - Defender of the Fairies
Up for some retro arcade action? Extra weapons, upgrades, smart bombs etc are your favorite tools? Then this great arcade clone is for you! Survive waves of evil creatures in this fantastic, fast paced side scroller. If you like games like Defender, Data Storm or Drop Zone, you will LOVE Fairy Fire!
Defend your fairy pals against the evil! Fight through waves of evil creatures and finally meet the mother of evil and free the fairies forever...
Pick up the fairies and escort them to the warp-hole. Watch out for the snatchers, they are trying to abduct your fairy pals. Advance to the next wave by rescuing all fairies and eliminating all enemies by the end of the timer.
Two game modes
- Advance floor by floor by defeating the boss of each floor.
- Arcade ‘endless’ mode.
Collect gems to buy great upgrade items ( no real money involved here )
- get additional fire power with the ‘FairyFire’ upgrade ( also protects the fairy from dying )
- increase the number of collectable fairies with the ‘FairyCarry’ upgrade
- speed up the wizard and make him fast like a flash
- increase the shot frequency with the ‘FirePower’ upgrade
- get a ‘GemMagnet’ to ease the pickup of gems
- Smart bomb ( black scroll ): kill all enemies on the screen
- Invincible ( golden scroll ): kamikaze can be fun
- Time Bender ( hourglass ): slow down the enemies for easy killing
- Helper ( purple potion ): adds a protecting item to the wizard; it kills enemies
- Extra Live ( green potion )
- Fire Power ( magic lamp ): adds serious ( flame thrower like ) fire power to the wizard
- F11 - toggles full screen mode
- p - toggles pause mode
- h - toggle frame rate lock ( to 60 Hz )
- j - select joysick ( in case there is more than one connected )
- t - skip music track